- HIGH SCHOOL PREP EVENTMr. Pacheco would like to invite you to a High School Q&A event on Thursday, January 14th at 4 pm via zoom. All questions regarding High School will be addressed. If you need to schedule an appointment, please contact him atContinue reading “HIGH SCHOOL PREP EVENT”
- 1/13/2021 EQ2 January CafecitoPlease join us at 3PM on Wednesday, 1/13/2021 for a chance to speak with our school leaders! Please use this link to join.
- WINTER BREAK BEGINS 12/21!Winter break begins next Monday, and there will be no school from 12/21 to 1/4. Classes and meal distribution will resume on 1/5 in 2021, and we hope everyone will have a safe and happy holiday!
- WINTER 2020 MAP ASSESSMENT IS ON DECEMBER 16thDear EQ2 Families, After three months of distance learning, we are excited for the opportunity to measure the academic gains our scholars have made from fall to winter. On Wednesday, December 16th, all of our scholars will once again take theContinue reading “WINTER 2020 MAP ASSESSMENT IS ON DECEMBER 16th”
- How to Schedule Parent Teacher Conference During the 2nd RoundDECEMBER 7th, 2020 For Families Not Meeting with Teachers The Week of 12/7: An Invitation to Meet Starting Next Week Dear EQ2 Families, Parent Teacher Conferences this year will be held virtually, and despite extending the event to the entire week,Continue reading “How to Schedule Parent Teacher Conference During the 2nd Round”
- A Message from Mr. Ko as We Begin Trimester 2Dear EQ2 Families, We hope everyone enjoyed the holiday last week, and welcome back! Trimester 2 has officially begun, and here are some updates we’d like to share with you. 1. Virtual Parent Teacher Conferences Parent Teacher Conferences will be heldContinue reading “A Message from Mr. Ko as We Begin Trimester 2”